Thursday, November 7, 2013

I learned a valuable lesson tonight....that all the lessons I've learned, the culmination of my 26 years and some time alive, I know absolutely nothing about my being. That is to say I have masked a lonely existence with work, anger and cynical walls.  I realize in my honesty that I don't sleep at night. That my actions and choices had consequences.  I have to concede that I miss home, the feeling of home.  I have neglected my relationships with friends and family, who in all their love have let me perpetuate this neglect.  So it's here I am, 2 am before an exam, possibly failing a class, miserable and no clue.  I think I'm going to return home very soon. I guess I'm trying to find that balance and equilibrium. A little solace in my other wise lost feeling.   

No comments:

Post a Comment