Tuesday, May 22, 2012

10 Pounds of Paper and Cardboard

Today in Arclight...

I have recycled all my yearbooks.  The people that I respect and admire, the ones I call friends I still stay in contact with.  That being said I did not enjoy the majority of people in high school or the overwhelming memories of high school.  I view high school as the drive to leave our hometown.  There is no need to hold on to books of photographs that I am not in, nor have anything to do with.  10 pounds of acid washed paper and cardboard, the meaning of prison memories.

“Drop out of school before your mind rots from exposure to our mediocre educational system. Forget about the Senior Prom and go to the library and educate yourself if you've got any guts. Some of you like Pep rallies and plastic robots who tell you what to read.” 
― Frank Zappa

By the way here is me shredding old love letters from past girlfriends.  I didn't know I still had them, I have the utmost appreciation for the persons who have written me and the experiences we shared, and in the recycling bin they go.  Someone once said love conquers all, I think I found it's match.







I make the most of what comes and the least of what goes. – Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment